MONITORING OF PRINTING OF BALLOT PAPERS BY STAKEHOLDERS
FOR THE 2021 GENERAL ELECTION (PRESIDENTIAL, PARLIAMENTARY AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT) IN DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
The Electoral Commission of Zambia is hereby informing the public that the printing of ballot papers for the General Election will be conducted from 1st to 28th July, 2021, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
All Participating Political Parties Candidates and other Stakeholders wishing to observe the printing of ballot papers are advised to submit the following:
· Full details of the nominated person;
· Copy of Page 1 and 2 of Passport;
· Valid Visa for the period;
· Proof of sponsorship by organisation, political party or candidate;
· Travel itinerary;
· Travel insurance ( to include medical cover); and
· Proof of accommodation reservation and upkeep.
1. Travellers are advised to obtain a COVID 19 clearance certificate from approved medical institutions at least 48 hours before travel.
2. Only one person per sponsoring organisation will be allowed to observe the printing of ballot papers.
3. The above information should be submitted to the Chief Electoral Officer by Wednesday 23rd June, 2021.
For any clarification, please contact the Corporate Affairs Department on 0211 252208.
Issued by: Chief Electoral Officer
Electoral Commission of Zambia
Haile Selassie Ave.
P. O. Box 50274